ATLANTIC VIEW is situated on St. Bride's Bay in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, between the picturesque fishing village of Little Haven and the wide sandy beach of Broad Haven, enjoying magnificent sweeping views of the coastline. Perfectly located for the exploration of the coastal Path, it is only a few minutes walk from either village, which have numerous shops, quaint inns, restaurants and a specialist surf shop.
As for the surrounding area, there are plenty of attractions for your enjoyment, including:
The famous bird sanctuary on Skomer Island.
- Horse riding, Indoor segway course and downhill zorbing at Nolton Stables.
- 18 hole golf courses near Haverfordwest and at Milford Haven.
- Well worth a visit are St Davids, the smallest city in the United Kingdom.
- Nearby castles at Pembroke,Manorbier and Carew.
- The oldest working Wollen Mill in Solva is now the only mill in Wales specialising in flat weave carpets, rugs and runners. Recent commissions include rugs for Llwynywormwood, Prince Charles Welsh residence.
- Award winning farmers market every Friday at Riverside Shopping, Haverfordwest.
All within easy walking distance of Broad Haven and Little Haven both seaside villages have numerous pubs, shops and restaurants.