ATLANTIC VIEW is situated on St. Bride's Bay in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, between the picturesque fishing village of Little Haven and the wide sandy beach of Broad Haven, enjoying magnificent sweeping views of the coastline. Perfectly located for the exploration of the coastal Path, it is only a few minutes walk from either village, which have numerous shops, quaint inns, restaurants and a specialist surf shop.
We have 2 spacious, well furnished, self-catering holiday properties with magnificent views over Broad Haven beach and the whole of St. Bride's Bay. The high standards are reflected by the 4 star Tourist Board rating. Both have:
- well equipped fitted kitchens with access to a rear lawn.
- All safe for children and pets.
- The large lounge/diners enjoy wonderful sea views.
- Open fires as well as oil central heating.
- Both Properties have two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
- Bathroom with shower fitting.
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, washing machine, microwave.
- T.V./ D.V.D. player, stereo/CD player.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Garden furniture.
- Central heating, all on ground floor.
- Ample parking, grounds with sea views.
- WiFi/Internet Access Included
All within easy walking distance of Broad Haven and Little Haven both seaside villages have numerous pubs, shops and restaurants.
- First basket of logs provided for open fires.
- Well behaved pets £15 extra.
- Fuel changed at £25 per week per cottage from the beginning of October to the end of March.
- Property available from 3.00p.m. on day of arrival, to be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on day of departure.