Directions to Atlantic View Cottages
- Follow the M4 until it terminates at Pont Abraham then take the A48 to Carmarthen the oldest town in Wales. From the large roundabout, take the second exit onto the A40.
- Follow the A40 for 29 miles alongside green fields until you reach Haverfordwest – welcome to Pembrokeshire! You’re only 15 minutes’ drive away from your holiday now!
- At the first roundabout, Scotchwell, take the first exit into Haverfordwest, passing Aldi on your right- these are the closest supermarkets to Atlantic View if you need to pick up supplies.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto the A4076.
- At Merlins Bridge roundabout take the fourth exit onto Merlins Hill, then Milford Road onto Portfield.
- At the Bell View Inn fork right onto Haven Road.
- In 5.5 miles, leaving the town behind you and opening out into bucolic coastal countryside, the B4341 leads you straight towards the sea at beautiful Broad Haven. The road becomes a little windy here.
- As you curve your way around the waterfront, with its seaside restaurants and sandy beach, you’ll be greeted by Atlantic View ahead of you, perched in a prominent position high above the village and beach.
- Keep driving past the post office and beach café, bear right at the Monument and up the steep hill towards Little Haven.
- The lovely open driveway to your left is the entrance to Atlantic View, with plenty of parking space overlooking the superb views. Welcome to your home from home- your relaxing break by the sea starts now!
Arrival time is 4pm. If you expect to be arriving later, please let us know and then we can arrange for lamps and heating to be switched on.
Have a safe and pleasant journey!
Dilwyn and Vel Williams