Amazing flowing coastlines, fabulous rolling countryside, traditional seaside towns, historical attractions and plenty of fine dining experiences makes Pembrokeshire one of the most picturesque holiday destinations in the UK.
When booking your romantic break or family getaway at Atlantic View, rest assured we have the luxury, home comforts arranged and ready for your arrival, so the only planning you need to do is your days out and dining.
Check out our recommendations for fun days out in Pembrokeshire here
Whether you would like to dine in or out, we have many recommendations from around the county. We are incredibly lucky that there are so many fabulous restaurants with such talented chefs within Pembrokeshire. Here are some of our favourites for you to choose from:
● Blas restaurant, Twr y Felin Hotel, St Davids – 3 AA Rosette Restaurant – The Blas restaurant is based in the Twr y Felin Hotel in the City of St Davids. ‘Blas’ meaning taste in Welsh serves creative, flavour filled lunches, afternoon tea and dinner. The team look forward to welcoming you with a ‘Croeso Cynnes Cymreig’ – Warm Welsh Welcome. To find out more details and to book a table – www.blasrestaurant.com
● Coast Restaurant in Saundersfoot – 3 AA Rosette Restaurant – The Coast Restaurant is a bold statement of modern architecture, situated on the golden sands of Coppet Hall beach, overlooking the rolling waves. The freshest, local ingredients are thoughtfully crafted and paired with wonderful wines from the cellar. For more details and to make a reservation, click here – www.coastsaundersfoot.co.uk/
● Dulse at Ty Milford Waterfront – Ty Hotels are part of the Celtic Collection, with Ty Milford Waterfront being the latest edition. Dulse is the new, vibrant, must-try destination for dishes consisting of the highest quality local produce and pure freshness from the Pembrokeshire Coast. To book a table, click here – www.ty-hotels.com/destinations/milford-waterfront/dining/
● The Fernery at The Grove Hotel Narberth – 4 AA Rosette Restaurant – The Fernery restaurant was opened in 2018, they hold 4 AA Rosettes and sits within the 5 AA red-star Grove of Narberth Hotel. They focus on using the highest quality, seasonal produce and create beautiful dishes for a crafted experience for all diners. Click here to find out more details – www.ferneryrestaurant.co.uk/
● Brasserie & Restaurant at The Wolfscastle Country Hotel – 2 AA Rosette Brasserie – Enjoy either lunch or dinner at The Brasserie, where they strive to use the freshest local produce to provide the ultimate dining experience. The menu is creatively designed to ensure diners are treated to the tastiest and most nutritious dishes. Click here to make a reservation – www.wolfscastle.com/restaurant/
Take a look around our cottages
Book your stay at Atlantic View for your perfect break in Pembrokeshire.